Monday, March 12, 2012

Disneland countdown advent calendar. And tips to save money at Disneyland.






We have been so excited about going to disneyland since we told the children on Christmas. (My mother in law decided to tell my daughter about it without me there on Christmas. I don't want to post anything about that do I!) I have been combing Pintrist and the internet for any ways to save money when we go so we could splurge on the Pirate adventure show. It is about 60 dollars each for dinner and the show but I went to the medieval time show when I was a kid and that was my best memories from Disneyland. Here are a few tips I have found.

TIPS TO SAVE MONEY AT DISNEYLAND
Keep snacks with you and water.(duh)
Pack lunches the food there is little spensy.
Instead of buying mass amounts of merchandise, get some disneyland trinkets from internet and around town before going( I have found disney stuff at WallyWorld and Target). When you go tell them that if they are good all day Micky or someone will leave a cool prize for them at the hotel at night. Perfect now a key chain for there backpack will cost five instead of twenty dollars. I also want to make some unique t-shirts to wear to. Better get sewing, yes!



No comments:

Post a Comment